Here’s a look at the key bond market deals on Friday.
- RIL raises:
- $1.50 billion via 10-year notes at 2.875 percent semi-annual coupon
- $1.75 billion via 30-year bonds at 3.625 percent semi-annual coupon
- $750 million via 40-year notes at 3.750 percent semi-annual coupon
- Gawar Narnaul Highway raises Rs 365 crore via 12-year and seven-month bonds at 6.00 percent semi-annual coupon
- Svatantra Microfin raises Rs 90 crore via six-year bonds at 11.77 percent coupon, payable monthly
- DME Development likely to raise funds via long-term bonds soon
- BHEL to raise funds via over one-month CP at 3.69 percent coupon
- Bharat Oman Refineries to raise funds via over two-month CP at 3.64 percent coupon
- Reliance Jio Infocomm to raise funds via March-end CP at 3.63 percent coupon
- Godrej Industries to raise funds via three-month CP at 3.87 percent coupon
- Bajaj Housing Finance to raise funds via three-month CP at 3.91 percent coupon
- Birla Group Holdings to raise funds via three-month CP at 4.49 percent coupon
Catch all the stock market live updates here.
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-in/finance/markets/key-bond-market-deals-bhel-godrej-industries-bajaj-housing-finance/ar-AASw6Dp210